Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tripple Knitter

I'm not treading water with my Dexter spec, I'm actually swimming backwards.


Having almost finished my beat sheet, I realized the new season begins in just over 2 months. So even if I'm finished this within the next month, that leaves 1 month until my spec becomes obsolete. So I'm back to re-writing the plots, specifically the one with Lila and anything concerning the BHB. I think I will place my episode directly after the end of the season finale. That should let my spec last the longest since by then all the threads are tied up, and I can be more free to do a contained episode.


Aside from my spec, a few friends have asked me to help them with writing their scripts, and now I'm finding myself stretched a little thin; I can't spend all the time I need to on my own script, and neither can I totally be 100% involved in theirs. Compound this with a day job and it does not make for a productive lifestyle. It's like knitting three sweaters at once. I think I may need to step back from the secondary projects to get this spec done as fast as possible.

5 comments:

wcdixon said...

Get the spec done asap...word is that Dexter specs will be passe come next spring.

Trevor said...

Yikes - thanks for the tip! Based on that, I'm sure my Heroes spec is already passe...

Josh said...

Good luck, man. Dexters are a very tricky species.

Trevor said...

Thanks, I'm discovering that... I don't know if it's my self-doubt or just the increased challenge from this one, but sometimes I wonder if Dexter was a good idea for spec #2, and maybe should have been #3 or 4. Oh well, too late for that!

Blogger said...

YoBit lets you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 distinct crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as much as coins you want from the available offers.

After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and continue claiming.

You can press CLAIM as many times as 30 times per one captcha.

The coins will stored in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or USD.